<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, March 04, 2005

Non ne posso piu!

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHH! I can't take it anymore! I can't take being vacuum-sealed into this bloody stupid sardine tin with no chairs that adjust properly or stay adjusted for more than 30 seconds with an empty tin of Milo and de-caffeinated hedgehogging coffee and no-one to talk to except you guys who aren't even there anyway! I can't take any more bloody Hi-5 or another freaking song about sodding opposites or where I belong in the world or how great it is to share with friends! I don't WANT to make anything out of playdough! I don't want to look up the names of any more ball-less insignificant American senators who only have the guts NOW to say they knew all along what was going on! I want to bugger off somewhere where there is music and dancing and drinking AND LIFE! It's half-past nine on a Friday night and I'm at WORRRRRRRKKK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home