<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, February 20, 2006

The Meme of Fours (Readulterated)

I got tagged ages ago by Henri-V. I had to give it a good thunk.

Neek, M, Banana and Hertfordshire Lass, you're up!

FOUR...

Favourite smells
Rain
Freshly brewed coffee (moreso even than the taste of it)
Clothes being tumble-dried
The ozone, glorious, toxic ozone, from the car's airconditioner in those first few seconds after you switch it on

Favourite terms of abuse
Froot Loop
Space Cadet
Bonehead
Berk


Foods I could eat no matter how sick I am
Lychees
Those Scribbler iceblocks from primary school

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
Vegemite on toast


Four things that drive me crazy
Illegal U-turns
Littering (particularly out of car windows, you bastards)
People using 'women' as a bloody adjective!
Sub-continental after-hours automated telemarketing calls. In fact, telemarketing full stop.

Dream jobs
Singer/songwriter or concert musician
Novelist
Photographer
Lexicographer

First names I would have chosen
Katherine
Helen
Rachel
Roxanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home