<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, July 30, 2007

Rough Action Women

So, let me get this straight. You could ski off your eyelashes into those baby blues. You're kind to your sister. You like cats. The phrase "King of Scurf" means something to you. You like your bacon crispy. You can use possessive apostrophes. You sing in the kitchen. You can imitate Ren and Stimpy. You have an inflatable Dalek in your spare room. Your friends are charming. You have friends. You don't want to take the broken tape deck out of your car because it's the original one. You like to travel. You have a Womble. You appear to fancy me just as much as I fancy you.

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, BOY? Out with it!

6 Comments:

At 30/7/07 9:33 pm, Blogger M said...

errr... one question:
HAVE YOU GIVEN HIM ACCESS TO THIS BLOG YET????

or speaking to trees again?

[btw - i was asked for directions, but suggested that it was not appropriate for me to divulge the URL... it's up to you!]

 
At 30/7/07 9:48 pm, Blogger Magnificent Trout said...

No, no, it's still under wraps...I think! Let's not scare the poor chap away TOO quickly.

 
At 31/7/07 2:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do I get photographic evidence? It's the womble that makes it destiny.

 
At 1/8/07 7:13 pm, Blogger moviemerlin said...

Is this the same guy you're talking about that was in the picture when I visited you earlier this year?

If not, I'm so confused!!

(P.S. - 'azzfez'... that's my word verification. Hehe! Oy, I'm so easily amused!).

 
At 5/8/07 11:31 pm, Blogger Piratical said...

Hey my word verification is viedea,
I've decided it means "idea for life" - the one brilliant invention you have that sets you up for the rest of your days - you know like paper clips, or the workbench, or mechanical cucumber slicer etc.

Sat with my special friend in Cornwall's best cafe thinking of our friends.

 
At 14/8/07 6:00 am, Blogger Piratical said...

Oh bugger, aso meant to make a useful comment:

BOYS ARE STUPID - I can assure you of this, we do not get hints, lingering moments, pregnant pauses or subtle invitation.

We need to be
told what to do,
or what problem needs to be fixed,
we need this to be obvious and direct, then we may, if there is no other distraction in the room get it... a bit.

Good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home